In celebration of Dallin's first day of kindergarten, Sierra and I made a cake. Dallin really liked it. We ate it for our Family Home Evening treat--- YUM!
Okay so the cake turned out too cute! Good job. I'm sorry you cried :). It was an emotional day, but so great to see them so ready for the change! We are so glad that you guys moved so close so at least we know someone else at the school (and rides and such helps out too :)).
2 comments:
Okay so the cake turned out too cute! Good job. I'm sorry you cried :). It was an emotional day, but so great to see them so ready for the change! We are so glad that you guys moved so close so at least we know someone else at the school (and rides and such helps out too :)).
Oh, you and Sierra did an amazing job on the cake. I bet he was so proud of it!
Post a Comment