What great photos! It looks like Grant had a ball. Too bad he couldn't change into his swim suit by himself, I'm sure he would've loved have the extra time playing. I love the rain toO! Too bad it's a pain to let the kids play in it (for the mom anyways)!
That's hilarious, at least they had their swimsuits on. Smart kids! I am always impressed with all the fun activities you have for your kids, what a great mom you are!!
2 comments:
What great photos! It looks like Grant had a ball. Too bad he couldn't change into his swim suit by himself, I'm sure he would've loved have the extra time playing. I love the rain toO! Too bad it's a pain to let the kids play in it (for the mom anyways)!
That's hilarious, at least they had their swimsuits on. Smart kids! I am always impressed with all the fun activities you have for your kids, what a great mom you are!!
Post a Comment