Daddy's HOME!!
We picked Scott up from the airport last night-- Hooray! The kids were REALLY excited to see him! Grant wouldn't let go of him and had to stand beside him and "help" him get his luggage in Baggage Claim-- he' s Daddy's little shadow. Now why is it that when I returned home from Girls Camp after only a week away, Grant didn't want anything to do with me??? But, Daddy was gone for 2 WHOLE WEEKS and Grant just thinks he's GREAT? Anyway, here are some pictures from our adventures while Scott was gone last week. My camera batteries died on Monday during our "Water day", so I missed out on lost of good photo-ops from that day, and "game day" and "Math and Science" day (Dallin's pick). I figured you wouldn't be very intrested in "cleaning day" or "organizing day" pics. "Crazy food day" was a lot of fun-- the kids got pretty creative. I'm also including some pictures of some of the projects I worked on while Scott was gone. We painted the kids' dressers and knobs, painted the living room (Thanks Sharla!! And Jeff too, for letting Sharla come "play" until midnight on Thursday AND Friday!!), organized the linen closet and master bedroom closet, moved Sierra into the boys room and the boys in to Sierra's room, bought bunkbeds, put up bunkbeds and we're currently working on a quite daunting project--- getting Grant to SLEEP and not just PLAY on his bunk. We had a fun 2 weeks, but are VERY glad Daddy's home!!!!!
2 comments:
You are such a fun Mommy! I love the creative food pictures, very lovely! We had a fun time with you guys (painting was a blast!). I would say Scott should go away more often, but we hang out enough when he's here that I guess it doesn't matter :). You are an inspiration on how to keep busy without the extra Daddy support! You're awesome - and your kids are so lucky to have you!
That looks like so much fun. I bet Sierra loved the fun food day. :-) You do such a great job with your kids... thanks for sharing with us. And your painting work looks great!
Post a Comment