The Greatest Show on Earth
Today I took the kids downtown to Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus matinee show. It was the kids' first Circus experience, so I wanted to make sure we got the most for our money (OK, the kids tickets were free through a reading program at the library, but I had to pay for my ticket and parking!). We arrived early to get a good parking spot and to go through the animal open house where we get to see all the performing animals before the show and then to the All-access preview show where we got to go down on the floor and watch some of the performers, dress up in costumes, get free clown noses etc. . . We all had a good time! Here are some of our pictures. I didn't take any during the show because I figured they wouldn't turn out anyway. Enjoy!
3 comments:
Happy circus pictures! I'm glad the kids did well and you had such a great time :).
Great pictures!
Post a Comment