SOOO much to blog about. I decided I better hurry and post something about the last 6 months (Has it really been almost SIX MONTHS since our last post?) before I put up the kids "back to school" pics coming next week. I can't even come close to covering it all, so I'm not even going to try-- I'll just post LOTS of pics and brief commentary on what we've been up to. Here we go. . .
This is what Family Home Evening looks like in our house:
Easter Sunday:
Putting Dallin to work
Grant FINALLY got to play baseball this year. Cute as can be
Yep, I must be getting old, I have to start wearing glasses again. . .
Evan LOVES the back pack! Thank goodness! It makes our outdoor adventures a lot easier
St. George
Trent LOVES dirt. I found him doing THIS on our front porch this spring:
Grant running home. ..
Playing First
I absolutely ADORE my primary class! Here are two of my cuties at our class party.
Third Graders hosted a "Wax Museum" where each student told about a Historical Figure. Dallin was Thomas Edison-- his monologue was very entertaining. :)
The kids at the Zoo
Sierra's spring recital was wonderful. She is excited to be on a competition dance team this year.
This is what Family Home Evening looks like in our house:
Easter Sunday:
Putting Dallin to work
Grant FINALLY got to play baseball this year. Cute as can be
Yep, I must be getting old, I have to start wearing glasses again. . .
Evan LOVES the back pack! Thank goodness! It makes our outdoor adventures a lot easier
St. George
Trent LOVES dirt. I found him doing THIS on our front porch this spring:
Dallin made a Luigi car for the Pinewood Derby this year. He won second place!
Grant running home. ..
Playing First
I absolutely ADORE my primary class! Here are two of my cuties at our class party.
Third Graders hosted a "Wax Museum" where each student told about a Historical Figure. Dallin was Thomas Edison-- his monologue was very entertaining. :)
The kids at the Zoo
Sierra's spring recital was wonderful. She is excited to be on a competition dance team this year.
One Great thing about summer: Free car washes from the kids!
Summer BBQ
Swimming with friends
Cub Scout Day Camp
Ummm. . .yea. . .
Slip-n-slide!
Provo is THE BEST PLACE for 4th of July fun!
Happy Birthday EVAN!
He liked the cake. . . A LOT!
Playing Super Heroes with cousins in Cali
I can't believe she is 8 already!
At the Beach
EXHAUSTED after a day playing at the beach!
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
Petting Sting rays
Camping
Imagination at its best. They turned this box into an "airplane"
Skate park
Hahaha! It gets better-- just look at the next picture!
I love this kid.
Sierra's pre-baptism pics
Summer BBQ
Swimming with friends
Cub Scout Day Camp
Slip-n-slide!
Provo is THE BEST PLACE for 4th of July fun!
He liked the cake. . . A LOT!
Playing Super Heroes with cousins in Cali
I can't believe she is 8 already!
At the Beach
EXHAUSTED after a day playing at the beach!
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
Petting Sting rays
Camping
Imagination at its best. They turned this box into an "airplane"
Skate park
Hahaha! It gets better-- just look at the next picture!
I love this kid.
Sierra's pre-baptism pics





























2 comments:
You have the cutest family! I LOVE Sierra's pre-baptism pictures-- what a great idea!
I love it! I can't believe your baby is 1! You look great and love the glasses! See you next summer!
Post a Comment