Together Forever
I didnt even know you were pregnant! Congratulations!
If nothing else this is a good way to announce... now that you know what you are having and all (since there was no "official" announcement made)! Congrats! I'm sure he'll be a joy to your family! I'm happy he cooperated for the ultrasound.
Yay! Another sweet little boy! Little boys are awesome!
Another boy how exciting!!
This is so great! Congratulations!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you! We love all the boy cousins!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I didnt even know you were pregnant! Congratulations!
If nothing else this is a good way to announce... now that you know what you are having and all (since there was no "official" announcement made)! Congrats! I'm sure he'll be a joy to your family! I'm happy he cooperated for the ultrasound.
Yay! Another sweet little boy! Little boys are awesome!
Another boy how exciting!!
This is so great! Congratulations!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you! We love all the boy cousins!!!
Post a Comment