Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!
Here are some pictures of the kids on Easter morning:
The Easter bunny brought new hats and sunglasses for the kids-- which they LOVE!

Digging through their Easter baskets. . .

Grant opening an egg with chocolate inside! I wish I had a picture of his face when he first picked up the egg, shook it, realized there was something inside, opened it, and out came CHOCOLATE--- it was pure surprise/elation!

Look, mom! I found one!

Sierra, jumping for an egg.


While most had chocolate and candies inside, some eggs were filled with coupons for a trip to the dollar store to pick out a surprise, or a date with Mom or Dad!

Cool kids in their Easter outfits, ready for church.

Without the sunglasses this time.

3 comments:

randivon said...

That first picture in the glasses and hats is so funny! They look like the next family singing trio/sensation. That is so much fun! Love it!

Cindy Killebrew said...

Oh, that looks like you guys had a great Easter morning. I love the sunglasses and hats. The Easter bunny alwasy brings our kiddos swimsuits for the upcoming swimming season.

Sharla said...

Happy Easter! The kids look great! What a fun morning.