Hospital
Saturday was the ribbon cutting for the hospital that Scott works at. Here is a picture I took of part of it. I couldn't get the entire building in the shot-- to the right is a medical office building connected to the hospital-- that part won't be open for another few months. It is a beautiful hospital.
Saturday was the ribbon cutting for the hospital that Scott works at. Here is a picture I took of part of it. I couldn't get the entire building in the shot-- to the right is a medical office building connected to the hospital-- that part won't be open for another few months. It is a beautiful hospital.

1 comment:
So that's the place your husband lives at now... good to know it's a real place and not just a nice story :). It does look like a nice hospital, so new!
Post a Comment