Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Dallin!

Today my baby turned 6 years old! Not only was it Dallin's Birthday, but today he also lost his first tooth! His birthday celebration began on Friday with cupcakes in his Kindergarten class. Friday evening we went out for hamburgers and then went bowling (this was requested on Dallin's birthday list). It was our first time bowling as a family-- so MUCH FUN! Saturday the kids helped me bake the cake and today after church we had homemade pizza (by request), presents, cake and ice cream. Just a low key family party-- perfect. We are SO lucky to have Dallin in our family! We love him SO much!

3 comments:

Cindy Killebrew said...

Happy Birthday Dallin!

Anonymous said...

After reading it all, I love at home birthdays-where you can just love each other, it's awesome. thanks for sharing, and happy birthdya Dallin

Amons said...

Yay for blogs!! I am so glad I found yours, it's so cute!!