Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A MUST READ!

I just went outside to pick up today's mail and saw that we got our August church magazines. On the way inside, I opened the Ensign and began to flip through. I stopped when I got to the article on page 52 titled "Grasshoppers, Purple Bathtubs, and Other Surprises". I laughed as I read it--- all too familiar (I too was a child development major). They don't have the August Ensign up on lds.org yet, or I'd put a link, but for those of you mommies who get the Ensign, check it out!

1 comment:

Sharla said...

Thanks for the recommendation! Oh it is funny how true to life it can be! The Ensign is amazing at how it can touch every aspect of our lives. I love that other mothers are going through the same learning experiences we are and can share some tid bits of wisdom for us to remember!