Who Knew?
I picked up a watermelon at the store on Thursday. When I went to cut into it, I became concerned when the inside was not a beautiful red color, but a shockingly bright YELLOW!!! The watermelon was just in the large cardboard bin at the grocery store with all the other (Normal?) watermelons. I had no idea there was such a thing as a YELLOW watermelon! Am I the only one out there who had never heard of this before? (PS. it is just as juicy, sweet and YUMMY as the traditional red ones)
I picked up a watermelon at the store on Thursday. When I went to cut into it, I became concerned when the inside was not a beautiful red color, but a shockingly bright YELLOW!!! The watermelon was just in the large cardboard bin at the grocery store with all the other (Normal?) watermelons. I had no idea there was such a thing as a YELLOW watermelon! Am I the only one out there who had never heard of this before? (PS. it is just as juicy, sweet and YUMMY as the traditional red ones)

2 comments:
I'm shocked! I don't know what I would've done. I probably would've thought someone was playing a practical joke. Good to know so when I cut open the watermelon on my counter if it's not red, but yellow, I shouldn't freak out, right?!
I love yellow watermelons, they are usually really expensive though. Someone probably mixed them up on accident and you got one heck of a deal!
Post a Comment