Thursday, March 01, 2012

Trent

Oh, my little two year old.  He is adorable and sweet, but can be stubborn and throw a tantrum like the best of them.  Trent and Evan have a cute relationship.  Trent loves to tickle Evan and make him laugh.  He also loves to share with Evan.  A while ago, I laid Evan down on the ground and went to get diapering supplies.  While I was gone Trent decided to share a sticker with his baby brother (for those of you who don't know, stickers are prized possessions to 2 year olds).  Upon returning, I found Evan laying on the ground with a sticker on his forehead placed there by his loving 2 year old brother.  The sticker read:  "Remove Completely".  I had to laugh.  I'm sure he's NOT the first 2 year old to have those feelings towards a new baby brother.

Trent is always up for any of this older brothers' games.  While I was making dinner one night Trent and Grant decided to pull all the blankets and pillows off their beds and jump down the stairs onto them.  How have we not had any broken bones yet?

 Poor little guy, when he's tired he can be out in seconds.  He didn't make it till dinner time here. . .

Happy Boy!

This child CAN NOT stay clean.  He is instantly attracted to all dirt, rocks, sticks. . .

He LOVES to imitate Scott.  He takes great care of his bike.  Here he is giving his tricycle a tune-up.

We recently began to potty train-- as sickness hit shortly there after, the "potty-train" is postponed until further notice.  On this particular occasion, Trent told me he needed some privacy ("I my privacy, mom!"), and pushed me out of the bathroom and closed the door.  Being a nosy mom, I peeked in and found him reading a book on his potty.  Too cute!

How did he get so big?

Trent loves making forts.  We make one nearly every day.  No, REALLY, we make one nearly e-v-e-r-y day!


Sure do love this kid!

1 comment:

Sharla said...

I always loved your house for all the cool forts the kids had! Glad Trent is enjoying them every day :)