Sunday, October 10, 2010

Baptism

Yesterday, Dallin was baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  We are SO PROUD of his decision to be baptized and are grateful for all those who shared in his special day.  



Leaving for the Stake Center:

 Dressed in white



 Dallin shared his baptism day with his friend June


After the baptism we had refreshments at our ward building.
(my camera started doing something funny so a few of the pictures are blurry)

Dallin and June-- trying not to smile! :)

 Dallin with his "Great-to-be-Eight" cookie pop.

I LOVE this picture (got the camera working right again).  A HUGE thanks to Grandma Sue who came over early Saturday morning to stay with the kids while Scott and I took Dallin to walk around the temple grounds and talk about the special covenants he would be making when he is baptized.

The end of a wonderful day.

6 comments:

Maleen said...

Thanks again for everything. It was such a great day..

I took some pictures of both of them at the church and mine turned out blurry too.

I love that last picture of Dallin.

Garbett Family said...

Congrats to Dallin! BTW, we love his mohawk! It totally made us laugh. :)

Kourtni said...

What a huge milestone for all of you! Congratulations, you guys. You captured some excellent pictures-- I LOVE the first one!

Cindy Killebrew said...

Wow! I can't believe how big he is! I love the pictures. What an awesome day!

Donelle said...

Congrats to Dallin!

Crawfords said...

Way to go Dallin! He is so cute, I hope my Dallin grows up to be as cute as he is, and I hope that he makes good choices like yoor Dallin. Good job Rice family:)