Grant's Birthday
It's hard to believe that my "little" (ok, he's not so little as he tops the charts in both height and weight) Grant is already 4! I'm so glad he has a late birthday so I get to have him around for one more year before he heads off to school. Grant is FULL of energy, LOVES everything related to sports, is a GREAT snuggler and often whispers sweet things to me like: "Mommy, you can keep me forever" (this was said as he snuggled up on my lap--in between me and a book I was reading.)
His birthday this year was a little crazy as we were moving (yes, again.) on his actual birthday. I still wanted him to feel special and have a great day, so we celebrated his birthday a day early. Grandma took him to storytime at the library where he got to wear his Halloween costume and march in a parade. Then, his friend Logan came over and they ate Happy Meals and played in a fort. He helped make his birthday cake-- nothing spectacular, as all our kitchen supplies were packed up, but he LOVED it-- camoflouge with "army guys" on it. Presents, cake, and ice cream followed a pizza dinner-- It was a great day.
Here he is army crawling through a tunnel I made out of moving boxes.




1 comment:
Happy Birthday Grant! Sounds like you had a crazy moving Halloween! Did you buy a house? Are you settling down? Fun stuff! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment