Wednesday, December 30, 2009

On my mind. . .
 Here is a picture of my little cutie pies before church the Sunday before Christmas:


 And here's what Sunday morning looks like in our home:

Look at all those freshly pressed white shirts in various sizes! This image makes me smile.
I love my boys! 

 

3 comments:

CourtneyB said...

You're so nice, to iron all their shirts! I have something against ironing - I told Greg before we even got married that if he wanted any shirts ironed, he'd have to do it himself (and he married me anyway!). (;

Trent is getting so big! What cute kids!

Dalton Family said...

I can't believe how much trent and grant look alike!

Kathryn said...

Mel,

All the ironed shirts hanging up... that's just the neatest thing. Pressed shirts make me happy...I can't wait till Ben can wear a little button up. It will be so much fun.

Take care,
--Kathryn