Baby Bloopers
Now that I'm in my 3rd trimester of pregnancy, my growing belly has become a hot topic in our house. Here are a couple funny examples:
Now that I'm in my 3rd trimester of pregnancy, my growing belly has become a hot topic in our house. Here are a couple funny examples:
Story #1
Yesterday, Grant comes up to me, pats my tummy and asks looking up at me: "Mom, is baby all done yet?" Just as he does when anxiously waiting for cookies to come out of the oven. "No," I reply "not yet. He still needs to grow some more." Not willing to accept my answer without further investigation (he is 2 1/2 after all AND my belly IS getting quite large), He proceeds to lift my shirt, poke my belly and say "hmmmm, yeah, not yet."
Yesterday, Grant comes up to me, pats my tummy and asks looking up at me: "Mom, is baby all done yet?" Just as he does when anxiously waiting for cookies to come out of the oven. "No," I reply "not yet. He still needs to grow some more." Not willing to accept my answer without further investigation (he is 2 1/2 after all AND my belly IS getting quite large), He proceeds to lift my shirt, poke my belly and say "hmmmm, yeah, not yet."
Story #2
As the kids were eating their after school snack on Thursday, they decided to play a game of "I Spy". After taking a few turns spying and guessing, Sierra says "I spy with my little eye something round." Grant guesses "My dinosaur ball!" "Nope!" Sierra replies. "I know," says Dallin with a smile, "Mom's baby belly!" "YES!" Sierra giggles, and everyone (including eavesdropping me) begins to laugh. Clever, very clever. :)
As the kids were eating their after school snack on Thursday, they decided to play a game of "I Spy". After taking a few turns spying and guessing, Sierra says "I spy with my little eye something round." Grant guesses "My dinosaur ball!" "Nope!" Sierra replies. "I know," says Dallin with a smile, "Mom's baby belly!" "YES!" Sierra giggles, and everyone (including eavesdropping me) begins to laugh. Clever, very clever. :)
5 comments:
Those just made my day! :)
Your kids conversations are the best. I love hearing about them. They are all very clever!
that is to cute, I love kids for that. Hey where is that recipe?
Seriously the recipe should be blogged :). Oh, I mean what great stories! I love the I spy! Maybe the baby is done when the belly button pokes out - like a meat thermometer! Mine pokes out too soon with each pregnancy tho. thanks for sharing!
That's ADORABLE! Kids are so cute!
Post a Comment