By Popular Demand. . .
Ok, here's the recipe for the Cheesecake Filled Chocolate Dipped Strawberries. They look impressive, but are SO EASY!
INGREDIENTS:
-strawberries -- the Bigger the better!
-1 8 0z cream cheese
-1/2 large white chocolate bar melted (I used white chocolate chips instead)
-1 large container extra creamy cool whip
-2 tablespoons of sugar
and
-1 large bar of MILK chocolate (melted) to dip them in.
DIRECTIONS:
First, cut the top off the strawberries and use a paring knife to carve out a portion of the inside to make room for the cheesecake filling.
NEXT:
Cream the cream cheese and sugar together and set aside. In a plastic bowl (glass will make the chocolate go hard. . . not melt) melt the white chocolate. Whip up the cool whip until soft peaks form. Then add the white chocolate to the cream cheese mixture and cream well. Next, blend in the cool whip--- YUM!
Now, it's time to fill the strawberries. . .
The first time I made these I spooned in the filling, but the second time, I wised-up and piped it in using a cake decorating bag and tip-- this was MUCH easier, quicker, less messy and looked a lot better! Be generous when filling the strawberries! After all the strawberries are filled, melt the milk chocolate and begin dipping. Let them dry on wax paper. Once dry they need to be refrigerated.
Hope you enjoy this YUMMY treat!!
6 comments:
yummmm! can't wait to try that one! thanks!
I was reading the recipe to my mom and we both decided this sounds AWESOME! Thanks for sharing... I will definitely be making these for something!
Yummm! They were an awesome birthday treat! So many good things together how could it go wrong. Thanks for the recipe!
Thank YOU! They were soooo good!
My tummy is growling now... thanks! I WILL be making this recipe this summer!!!
Wahoo! I am so excited about these! They were so wonderful at the shower! I can't wait to make them! Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment