Our Disney Vacation. . .
We spent last week in Flordia lounging at the Polynesian Resort and playing at Disney World. We had a great time! It was fun to spend some vacation time with Melissa's parents and sister's family. We spent most of our time at the Magic Kingdom and spent one day at Animal Kingdom. After the kids went to bed at night the adults went out to play at Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Hollywood Studios while Grandma and Grandpa listened out for the kids (THANKS!!!). After editing and editing the pictures we wanted to post of our vaction we decided just to do a slide show of some of our favorite pictures. Actually there are 3 slide shows-- lots and lots of pictures. Enjoy!
4 comments:
That is so fun to see! It makes me jealous.... but in a good way. Is there a good way of jealous?? Well, I am choosing to think so. :-) I am glad you all had a great time. I looks like great memories and lots of fun!
What a wonderful time you guys must of had! I am jealous too! Wonderful pictures!
Make that 3 for 3 in the jealousy department. We love to read about all the fun you're having. We really miss you in WA!
We are glad you're back! So much fun! Great photos!
Post a Comment