Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Family Night

I realized that we haven't posted pictures in a while, so I looked on the camera to see if there was anything worth blogging. All I found were a few pictures of our Family Night last week. (I guess I haven't been my "camera-happy" self lately.) The lesson was "I am a child of God" and afterward, the kids decorated crowns while Scott and I dished up the yummy treat.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sharla said...

Yeah a new post! I love the little crowns. I know what you mean about not being camera happy (accept mine won't work) because I'm still trying to think of new things to blog without having the photos to post with them. Hopefully we'll get a new camera, otherwise you'll get to see lots of words and old photos :)

Cindy Killebrew said...

Wow, they are all sitting there so nicely! Looks like fun!