Girls Camp Fundraiser
We had our ward Girls Camp Fundraiser this weekend and it went REALLY well. We have the BEST young women around!! We combined our fundraiser (an Auction) with a ward activity-- a chili cookoff (which was WAY easier for me since I'm Activities Chair and Ward Girls camp director). We had a Western theme, and unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures, but it turned out pretty cute. The girls used my camera to take pictures of ward members Wednesday night and then I turned them into "wanted" posters which we nailed to an old fence as decorations. I thought it turned out nice.
We had our ward Girls Camp Fundraiser this weekend and it went REALLY well. We have the BEST young women around!! We combined our fundraiser (an Auction) with a ward activity-- a chili cookoff (which was WAY easier for me since I'm Activities Chair and Ward Girls camp director). We had a Western theme, and unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures, but it turned out pretty cute. The girls used my camera to take pictures of ward members Wednesday night and then I turned them into "wanted" posters which we nailed to an old fence as decorations. I thought it turned out nice.

4 comments:
It was an awesome party and you did a fabulous job (espcially when you're on double duty like that)! It looks like the girls had a good time helping with the fundraiser too! You are such a great camp director. You'll have a great time with the girls at camp!
I had such a great time! Thanks for putting this together and for the way that it brought the ward together. That always makes me the most happy!
This was a GREAT activity! Thanks for being so awesome, and thanks for the great time!
That looks like it turned out wonderful! Wish we could have been there.
Post a Comment