Mommy's Helper!
Grant likes to "help" me do the laundry. He follows me to the laundry room when it is time to transfer the clothes in the washer to the dryer. I open the dryer, put the wet clothes on the open door and he pushes them in for me and when all the clothes are in, he pushes the door closed and I start the dryer. Today, like any other day, he was helping me put wet towels into the dryer, after handing him a few, I reached into the washer and got some more towels for Grant to put in the dryer. When I turned around, to give Grant the towels I noticed he was gone. I figured he had gotten distracted and went to play somewhere else, so I threw them in myself. Then, my dryer began to giggle. I peeked inside and there was Grant playing in the dryer with all the wet clothes.
Grant likes to "help" me do the laundry. He follows me to the laundry room when it is time to transfer the clothes in the washer to the dryer. I open the dryer, put the wet clothes on the open door and he pushes them in for me and when all the clothes are in, he pushes the door closed and I start the dryer. Today, like any other day, he was helping me put wet towels into the dryer, after handing him a few, I reached into the washer and got some more towels for Grant to put in the dryer. When I turned around, to give Grant the towels I noticed he was gone. I figured he had gotten distracted and went to play somewhere else, so I threw them in myself. Then, my dryer began to giggle. I peeked inside and there was Grant playing in the dryer with all the wet clothes.

2 comments:
I prefer it when my dryer is giggling instead of crying. It's a much happier sound. (:
That is so funny. How cute. Your children are all so beautiful and are growing up. Aren't kids so much fun!
Post a Comment