BUSTED!!
For Valentine's Day, the kids frosted and decorated cupcakes-- some to take to the sisters I visit teach, and some for our Valentine's day dessert. I left the kids at the table with the cupcakes, frosting and sprinkles so I could grab the camera to take some pictures of the day's festivities. When I came back, camera in hand, I caught Grant "testing" the cupcakes. I love the expression on his face when he saw me round the corner with my camera---- ya, BUSTED!
For Valentine's Day, the kids frosted and decorated cupcakes-- some to take to the sisters I visit teach, and some for our Valentine's day dessert. I left the kids at the table with the cupcakes, frosting and sprinkles so I could grab the camera to take some pictures of the day's festivities. When I came back, camera in hand, I caught Grant "testing" the cupcakes. I love the expression on his face when he saw me round the corner with my camera---- ya, BUSTED!

No comments:
Post a Comment