Oh, Baby!
Over Labor Day weekend, we blessed our little Evan James. He wore the same outfit Scott was blessed in over 30 years ago. Evan was an angel and QUIETLY slept through the blessing. Quite different from the last time we blessed a baby. Here are some pics of the Blessing Day:
Evan is growing so quickly! Today was his 2 month checkup. He is 90th percentile for weight and 100th percentile for height! He is cooing and smiling and very alert. I love this little guy!
Sometimes I think how crazy it is that Evan is our FIFTH baby. But then I remember that I just celebrated my 30th B-day! Hooray! Finally my age has caught up with my lifestyle! On my Birthday I was spoiled with breakfast in bed. My wonderful friend, Christie, brought over a YUMMY lunch, balloons and birthday cake
Scott brought home Chinese food for dinner, (AWESOME! A whole day of NO COOKING AND NO DISHES!!!) and he watched the baby while I ate. I'm a very lucky girl!
PS. This picture is funny to me because Evan and Scott look like they have the same haircut!
No comments:
Post a Comment