Maternity
A couple months ago I told Scott that I wanted to have some professional maternity pictures taken. We have been married for 9 1/2 years and I've spent over 3 1/2 of those years pregnant (and another 4 years nursing babies, but that's a different story. . .). While I usually shy away from the camera during those pregnant months, I really wanted some pictures to document my maternity in general (not necessarily just THIS pregnancy). So, I contacted a friend of mine who is a fantastic photographer and asked her if she'd be willing to take some pictures for me. She was totally awesome-- made me feel completely comfortable and beautiful. I knew I wanted Scott in some pictures, but last minute I decided to bring the kids along too and am so glad they were there. It was a great experience for us all!
Poor Trent, he still has no clue what's going on. He still occasionally lifts up my shirt asking "Ball?" (Apparently he thinks I'm hiding a LARGE ball under my shirt and I'm not sharing with him) When I tell him that there is a baby in there he looks at me, shakes his head and laughs. We'll see how funny it is in a couple weeks when I bring home a baby brother from the hospital NOT a bouncy ball.
I have been so blessed to experience pregnancy FIVE times. And am very thankful for my amazing husband and beautiful children! THANK YOU, Maleen, for capturing so perfectly my maternity.














10 comments:
Those pictures are beautiful! What a great idea and I love it with the kids hands in there too! You are so beautiful! Congrats on the upcoming baby ball... I mean, boy ;) - poor Trent ;)
Beautiful. And you are gorgeous. Love you girl!
xo
steph
Beautiful pictures!
Thanks so much for sharing! I love the pictures, you look beautiful. Your family is so cute. Can't wait to see the new arrival! Keep us posted.
I really feel like I am living through you a little. I never got pictures for myself, and here you are on your fifth baby. I tell myself that I was almost as cute as you when I was pregnant.
Thanks again, it was all a great experience.
Those are *gorgeous* pictures! I'm a little sad I didn't do the same thing, especially since this last pregnancy was such a miracle! I'm so happy for you!!!
You are such a beautiful pregant woman. Your family is so beautiful! I can't believe you are having your 5th little baby. What a lucky little guy to be going to such a awesome family. Can't wait to see pictures.
Thanks so much for sharing! You are BEAUTIFUL!!! And what a beautiful family you have. Good luck with the birth of your little one.
They turned out so good! You look amazing by the way!!
Those are fantastic! Melissa, you look amazing. I think it's so cool that your whole family got involved with these pictures.
Post a Comment