Scott surprised the kids with a slip-n-slide and pool as a last day of school gift. It was too cold on the last day of school to use it, but we finally were able to on Memorial Day, and have nearly every day since.
Ha! I never get tired of seeing him in goggles. It makes me laugh everytime!
Lounging by. . . or on the pool.
We heart summer BBQ's!
Forts in the backyard
Tree swing
Trent LOVES to go on summertime wagon rides around the neighborhood!
4 comments:
I can't believe it has been a whole year since we lounged by the pool! Those were fun times. Hannah and Phoebe still talk about you guys and we hope to see you next summer!
Looks like lots of fun at the Rice house! Now that it's finally warm we should do a BBQ together.
You are the coolest mom. If my kids saw these pictures they would be so jealous. I love the fort.
Oh, it just makes me miss you guys... I'm so glad it has warmed up and everyone is enjoying the summer! Trent is so big! Wow, crazy!
Post a Comment