Thursday, April 15, 2010

Triathlon
Scott competed in his first Triathlon this month in St. George.  He did really well.  Scott's mom and I were close to tears several times-- just so PROUD!  He finished 10th in his age group (FANTASTIC for his first time!).  The kids, Grandma Sue and I were all there to cheer him on.  It was such a great experience.  He definitely "has the bug" now.  He's already planning to compete in another this summer.

The kids. . .waiting. . .waiting. . .waiting for Daddy to bike past.

Go DAD!!!!!





FINISHED!!!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love all the signs you made! Way to go Scott, that is so impressive! It was really fun to hang out with you guys, lets do it again soon!

Sharla said...

Congrats to Scott! That is awesome! What a fun time to support Daddy for the kids :)

Maleen said...

You mentioned in passing today that Scott did a triathlon and I was going to ask you more about it. So I'm glad you posted this. What a stud. I can see why you were so impressed.