Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Busy

Trent has reached a fun stage.  Yesterday not only did his first tooth finally come through, but he also learned how to climb stairs.  He is MUCH happier now that he has some independence (ie: he can crawl wherever he wants) and is increasingly curious. . . which means trouble!

Here he is in his first successful stair climb:








Now that he is more confidant in his abilities, Trent has decided to move on to more challenging feats like:

Conquering the big stairs...

Navigating through obstacles...

Exploring rugged terrain. . .

And "organizing" the house. . .

Aren't 7 month olds great?!?! Can't wait to see what fun we'll have when he is 8 months! :)

6 comments:

Maleen said...

I love all those pictures. He looks very mobile. I especially love the drool marks on his shirt. I have had a couple soggy babies too.

Donelle said...

Crazy how time flies...really so big and mobile already:)

Cindy Killebrew said...

What a cutie! Layton has one tooth and the one next to it coming in. I think Trent is a good combo of you and your husband, I see both of you in his sweet little face.

CourtneyB said...

Oh, he is adorable! I can't believe how big (and mobile) he is getting!

Sharla said...

OK so that is too crazy, he is very motivated! I love his face as he climbed the stairs - too funny, and happy about it! He's such a boy... the rough terrain and all! They grow up so fast!

miss you guys

Kourtni said...

He is adorable!! I can't believe he's 7 months old already.