Sunday, October 04, 2009

Since we have been in Utah we have tried to take advantage of all the outdoor fun that Utah offers. Here is a look at some of the outings we've made in the last month:
Cascade Springs

Dallin and Sierra at Cascade Springs

Grant at Cascade Springs


Dallin, Grant, and Sierra at Cascade Springs

Trent at Cascade Springs

Melissa and Trent at Cascade Springs
Hike to Stewart Falls with Scott Asay Family

Grant at Stewart Falls
Dallin and Sierra with Giant leaf on Hike to Stewart Falls

Grant, Scott, Dallin, Sierra, Trent, Melissa on our Hike to Stewart Falls

Melissa, Cole, and Scott Asay on our Hike to Stewart Falls

Dallin with Scott and Cole Asay at Stewart Falls

Sierra at Stewart Falls
Camping and fishing at Mt Nebo's Payson Lakes



Grant at Payson Lakes on Mt. Nebo


2 comments:

Sharla said...

I love the beautiful pictures! Utah is gorgeous... I would love to see all the fall colors! I just don't envy the snow that will be coming your way this winter :). The kids would enjoy playing in it though!!

Miss you!

Cindy Killebrew said...

I LOVE Utah his time of year! I am glad you guys are able to enjoy it!