Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blessing Day
On Sunday we celebrated Trent's blessing day with Friends and family. Scott gave a beautiful blessing to our fussy baby boy :). Ironically, it was in the same chapel that Scott's father blessed him in 30 years ago! Thanks to all those who helped make it such a special day.

This picture depicts the craziness of the day. Unfortunately, it is the best picture we have of all 6 of us! Dallin is turned sideways, Grant is half asleep and we're all looking at different cameras, but we're a happy family!

Proud Mommy and Daddy with a fussy little one.

Tummy time is happy time. . .

Wait for it. . .

Smiley Boy!
Here's Trent hanging out after his 2 month check up. I had to take a picture because he's getting SO BIG!! 13 lbs 7oz (that's 90th percentile!) and 24 inches (85th percentile)! I shouldn't be too surprised since he started wearing 3-6 month onesies by the time he was a month old.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the pic of him smiling! He is so cute. Sorry we missed his blessing, Joel's mom was in town and it didn't work out. We also missed another blessing and my cousin being sustained/set apart to be a Bishop. Busy Sunday!
Let's get together again soon!

Kourtni said...

MAN! We leave Utah and you guys come back...Im still a bit bitter about that. Nice looking family you got there Scott. Where are you guys living at, Provo/Orem? Who are you working for and what are you doing? Seems like forever since I've spoken with you or Melissa. Im glad that there are blogs though.

Talk to you later,

Josh

Cindy Killebrew said...

Melissa, you look great! He is a big boy! You have a wonderful family!

CourtneyB said...

Aww, that smile is adorable!!!

partypooperspoyfair said...

Your hair looks great! I love the side bangs!