Happy Birthday Dallin!
Yesterday, our little boy turned SEVEN! Where does time go? He began his day with a visit from the tooth fairy. Last year on his birthday he lost his first tooth. This year he lost his 5th. Grant, Trent and I visited Dallin's school and brought birthday cupcakes to celebrate his special day with his class. Scott made the birthday dinner-- a "breakfast dinner" by request from the birthday boy--- YUMMY! Afterwards we had presents, cake and ice cream. It was a great day!


3 comments:
Oh, I cannot believe he is 7! Happy Birthday! You always make the best cakes!
Joel and Scott talked about it, but I am sure it will take our help to get us all together. It would be great to see you soon!
Tell Dallin Happy Birthday from the Daltons! We are glad you are getting all settled in UT, but we miss you!
What a cool cake! Happy Birthday Dallin!
Post a Comment