Exhale. . .
whew!! It has been a BUSY month! Here's a quick recap of what we've been up to:
July 30th--Scott recieved a job offer
July 31st-- we accepted the offer
Over the month of August we:
-Welcomed a new baby into our family
-rented our Fort Worth house out (truly a blessing! Thank you Quinns!)
-found a new house in Utah
-packed up and moved out of state
-Scott started a new job
-moved into our new home
-kids started school
etc. . .
We are glad that the month of September is here as we can finally breathe again after a month of pure craziness! We are loving it here in Utah (but miss our Texas friends and family!) and are excited for many new adventures here.
Here are a few pictures of the past month:
Moving Day! Utah here we come!

Dallin on his first day of FIRST GRADE!

Sierra with her "All-About Me" project that she turned in on her first day of kindergarten.

Sierra on her first day of kindergarten

Grant packing a lunch for himself and Sierra. I helped him make PB&J's but to our surprise when it was lunch time we found that he also included some hotdogs (no packaging-- just put in the lunch box raw) and a bunch of strawberries. What a good helper!






3 comments:
Yeah! an update :). I'm glad life is starting to settle down for you guys. It looks like everyone is doing well - great helmets, and man, Trent is just growing so fast! Crazy! We miss you!! Enjoy Utah!
Wow, you have been busy! I hope things work out well with the new job, new home, etc.
I am so glad to hear you made there and are already up and running! I can't believe Trent is already a month old! WoW!
Post a Comment