Signing Time
A few weeks ago, Dallin came home from school and asked if I could teach him to speak "sign language". I taught him a little when he was younger, but I really don't know that much. He told me that there are some kids at school that only speak sign language and he wants to be their friend so he wants to learn to sign. I thought that was very cute. We practiced our abc's and how to sign his name etc. . . Well, yesterday we went to the library and picked up a couple "Signing Time" dvd's (the best signing videos I've found!). The first was the ABC's (a good review) and the second we selected was "play time" signs, so he can talk to the kids at school during recess. Here are a few pictures of Dallin and Sierra working on signing:
A few weeks ago, Dallin came home from school and asked if I could teach him to speak "sign language". I taught him a little when he was younger, but I really don't know that much. He told me that there are some kids at school that only speak sign language and he wants to be their friend so he wants to learn to sign. I thought that was very cute. We practiced our abc's and how to sign his name etc. . . Well, yesterday we went to the library and picked up a couple "Signing Time" dvd's (the best signing videos I've found!). The first was the ABC's (a good review) and the second we selected was "play time" signs, so he can talk to the kids at school during recess. Here are a few pictures of Dallin and Sierra working on signing:

No comments:
Post a Comment