Letter to Santa as dictated by Dallin age 3
Hi Santa,
Can I have the thing that turns into a robot? And a remote control race car? Maybe I can call you on your phone so you can come back from the north pole where you play with all your reindeer. Right now you're back with all your reindeer. Santa, I want a Robot that knows how to walk like this...(I am acting like a robot right now). Sierra wants a stroller for her baby - one big enough for my Big Bear so I can use it too and she can share with me.
I love Santa!
Dallin
2 comments:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Evenflo replacement car seat covers Ladies pharmacy weight lose pills Old toys for sale report equifax credit Ny nj used restaurant dishwasher
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Spain bontril hair loss organin Eminence skin care product Home based baking business 3 Bextra injury lawyer
Post a Comment